We are looking for 2 reliable, Packing Team Members to join us.
Packing Team Member
(Part-time, fixed term until 31 December 2021)
We are a natural soap manufacturer based in Mytholmroyd, Hebden Bridge. Putting ethics before profits underpins everything here. Our products are vegan, cruelty-free and made without using plastic, preservatives or sulfates by employees paid at least the national living wage.
Giving consumers a sustainable, healthy and affordable option without compromise.
Living and working in a world where health, animal welfare, the environment and workers rights are put before profit.
We are looking for 2 reliable, Packing Team Members to join us. The Packing Team are responsible for efficiently packing the soap bars whilst maintaining hygiene and quality control standards and ensuring movement of stock is accurately recorded and accounted for.
LOCATION – Cragg Vale, HX7 5RW
TYPE – Fixed term until 31 December 2021
• Position 1 – 21 hours per week, 9.30am-4.30pm Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
• Position 2 – 20 hours per week, 9.30am-4.30pm Monday, Tuesday and 9.30am – 3.30pm on Friday
SALARY – £10.85 per hour
To perform duties, including, but not limited to:
- Efficiently packing soap types as required and instructed by the Team Leader or Trade Picking Coordinator to meet all key performance indicators.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy workspace at all times to allow for efficient workflow.
- Ensuring movement of stock is recorded and accounted for by accurately logging batch numbers.
- Ensuring quality control standards are met by regularly monitoring the weight and appearance of the soap and have a good understanding of the cosmetic regulations.
- Observing Health & Safety regulations.
What You’ll Need To Be Successful
- Have previous experience of working in a similar environment and role
- Ability to work as part of a team and follow instructions
- Self motivated and self managing
- Hard working, reliable and committed
- Strong attention to detail